Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sim Survivor:
Season 2 Episode 7



















































Last time on Sim Survivor,


















































Due to overindulgence before the challenge...






























































Iossisbi did not win.
































































And by using her pursuasive skills, Keindra was able to eliminate her only threat,
Maria.






























Will Izzy, Marias partner, be able to overcome the loss of her alliance, and make it further into the game, or will she be one of the next to go? Find out now on Sim Survivor!






























Rhyvella tribe: Neonina Colourful by jps0228, Kaplan Booth by itsgrim, Mint Choco-Chip by Cassii and Tazyeko Satacho by 13cek.






























Iossisbi tribe: Logan McAllister by trancerocker08, Thorton Wheeler by ncisGibbs02, Tim Bayne by rockbelly929, Katie Hart by pocodez, Keindra Hickman by mangakagirl and Izzy Love by LuvDyrdek.

Iossisbi Early day 14-


Izzys thoughts: Wow I really did not see that one comming. Maria and I never did anything wrong. I wonder if I am next, gosh I hope not...


Rhyvella camp day 14
Tazyeko: "Yes, rast charrenge we won! We won these counters and a stove so today I am going to make waffres!"
Tazyeko: "Tazyeko is known for his WORRD famous sushi waffres (and sushi tacos)."
Tazyeko: "Hooray the waffres are arr done!"


Challenge 7- Survivors Swim
Todays challenge rules are different. Insyead of playing for your team, Sims will be playing for themselves. Tonight there will be two tribal councils. Both teams will loose a teamate. So today teams will not compete against the other, but against themselves.
Whoever stays in the pool longest for Iossisbi cannot be eliminated tonight. Whever stays in the pool longest for Rhyvella cannot be eliminated tonight.






Thats all this challenge is, swimming in the pool.













Neoninas thoughts: Okay I still have a chance. This is the most important challenge for me, if I can win I will not go home tonight! I have to win this one!
and the challenge begins.

















Immediatly, Tim and Thorton leave from Iossisbi.
Thortons thoughts: I dont have to do this challenge, i am not going home tonight I just know it!
Tims thoughts: I just wanna jump on my trampoline and I am afraid to pee in the pool again...


Tazyeko and Katie play a game.
Keindra and Izzy join in.


After only 10 minutes Tazyeko is already exhausted and gets out.



then Katie gets out.


Then Mint gets out.
now Kaplan and Neonina are the only ones left for Rhyvella and Izzy, Logan and Keindra are left for Iossisbi.

But only 5 minutes later, Izzy and Logan are fatigued and exit the pool. Keindra wins for Iossisbi!
And shortly Kaplan gets out. Neonina wins for Rhyvella!
Neonina and Keindra will both be in the top 8.
Neonina: "great job"
Keindra: "you too"

Neoninas thoughts: This girl is gonna help me.
Keindras thoughts: This girl is tough I like her.

Rhyvella camp night 14-


Mint: "What can we do now?"
Tazyeko: "I dont tink dere is much we can do Mint. Neonina won, if she didnt it wourd be her, but she won so whoever she wants to get rid of wirr be gone."
Mint: "I wish she lost!"




Neonina: "Excuse me?"
Neonina: "Mint, I would think that you would have enough of a brain to think twice before saying that. You were alreday on my last nerve, I was gonna give you a chance to stay, we were once friends. But now, im not even going to think about it, you are so CHILDISH! This is now your last night!"


Neonina: "You destroyed my alliance and now i am going to destroy your chances of winning, say goodbye to the million dollars Mint, `cause your not getting it!"

Mint: "Oh you make me so mad!, I wanna slap you so hard!"

Tazyeko: "Radies! I Fink we arr just need some s-"
Neonina: " Oh Yeah Mint! Try me!"

...
Neonina: "See I knew you didnt have it in y-"
SLAP!

Mints thoughts: I probably shouldn't have done that, but then again she was already gunning for me. Man that felt soo good, it was soo worht it!

Iossisbi camp night 14-




























Thorton: "Ok while they're all asleep i just need to check, its going to be Izzy tonight right?
Keindra: "Why wouldnt it be?"






























Thorton: "Ok then."
Keindra: "Yeah make sure you tell everyone."



Izzys thoughts: No ones really came and talked to me at all today, I guess its gonna be me, isnt it?
Well, at least I played a clean game.


Iossisbis third tribal council


From now on, tribal council will also be different. Starting today, everyone who is voted out will now be on the jury.






































Everyone votes for Izzy. Izzy votes for Logan again.

And with the votes 5 Izzy and 1 Logan, Izzy is eliminated.

Rhyvella camp early day 15-


Tazyeko: "I am vetty sorry Mint but there isnt any other way, Kapran and I have to vote for you tonight."
Mint: "I know Tazyeko, its jusst bad to loose another friend."
Tazyeko: "its ok, I will arways come see you, you just carr me up, Tazyeko come."
Mint: "Will you guys be ok?"
Tazyeko: "Yeah we kick Iossisbi but, and send home Neonina."
Tazyeko: "Well I guess dis is goodbye."
Neoninas thoughts: Will they hurry up?! There talking about me back there I know it. I am soo glad I won this or it wouldve been me going home. Owell, haha Mint this is what you deserve.

Tazyeko: "Goodbye Mint!"



























Kaplan: "Erm yes, goodbye?"
Mint: "Its been nice guys stay strong!"


























Neonina: "WILL YOU ALL HURRY UP??!??"

Rhyvellas fifth tribal council-
The jury consists of eliminated Sims. They watch the votes until there are 2 sims left, they award 1 sim the prize of 1 million simoleons and the title of Sim Survivor for season 2.





























Kaplan, Neonina and Tazyeko all vote for Mint.
Mint votes for Neonina but this vote doesnt count because Neonina won immunity





























With the votes 3 Mint and Zero Neonina. Mint is eliminated
Mints thoughts: Neonina better not get anywhere close to winning...

With 8 Sims left, what will happen next time on Sim Survivor?

No comments:

Post a Comment