Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sim Survivor Season 2: Black Island Episode 6
























Last time on Sim Survivor, after being lied to and having her best friend voted out, Mint changed her gameplan.



















Being vengeful, she aligned herself with Kaplan and Tazyeko to help change her game once again.





















And when Rhyvella lost another challenge,























Mint was able to keep her new alliance in tact and






















Eliminate a powerful player and destroy Neoninas alliance.
With 11 sims left, what will happen today on Sim Survivor?
Iossisbi tribe: Keindra Hickman by mangakagirl, Thorton Wheeler by ncisGibbs02, Katie Hart by pocodez, Logan McAllister by trancerocker08, Maria by Skip45, Timothy Bayne by rockbelly929 and Izzy Love by LuvDyrdek.
Rhyvella tribe: Neonina Colourful by jps0228, Kaplan Booth by itsgrim, Mint Choco-Chip by Cassii and Tazyeko Satacho by 13cek.

Rhyvella camp: Early Day 11
Neoninas thoughts: Alone, here i am all alone. I think its over for me, we just keep loosing and if we loose again it will definatly be me. There is no way that Mint will belive me now and Tazyeko and Kaplan are with her. I shouldve known that tonight was not going to work. But its ok, maybe I can still win, maybe i can still survive, I will just have to fight harder.

Tazyeko talking out loud: "Hoora! Of arr ereven days i hav never been so happy. Marik is gone! I am so grad, werr den, I am going to eat my egg drop soup now!"
Mints thoughts: Haha, I hope you really feel sorry Neonina. When you vote out my best friend, I vote out yours! Man its never been so quiet here.

Mint: "So what doya think Tazyeko? The trash has been taken out!"
Tazyeko: "Yes, the mood around here sure is different, veery different."
Mint:"I am just so glad, Neonina is so upset she, like, wont talk to anyone here!"
Tazyeko:"Yes maybe wif Marik gone we can finary start winning these charrenges."
Challenge 6: Castaway Cook Out-
The rules in castaway cookout are a little different then others. Of course, each team will compete against the other. But, they will compete at different times. This means that they wont be able to check on the other teams' progress because they will not be doing the challenge together.
Game rules- Each teamate will cook a tray of hotdogs. Each tray has about 8 servings of hotdogs. The castaway will have to eat all 8 hotdogs on thir tray. They will be stuffed, but they must clean their tray. The Team who cleans all 4 trays in the fastest time wins. (A teamate is not allowed to eat off of another tray.)
The team that wins will recieve two counters and another piece of furniture of their choice.















The first team to play is Rhyvella. They start the challenge at 5:15 in the afternoon on day 11.

and all the trays are cleaned by 9:25 at night.
Rhyvella took 4 hours and 10 minutes to complete this challenge.
Iossibi will do begin this challenge tomorrow.
Iossibi camp- Day 12

Logan: "Hey Keindra, im going to sit out todays challenge, but dont forget to eat before you go."
Keindra: "Yeah, yeah, to make us stronger right?"
Logan: "Hey i'm just trying to help."
Keindra: "I know, but Rhyvella is kinda a pitiful tribe anyway."
Tim: "Mmm this ice cream is good, why are we eating it agian?"
Thorton: "To prepare ourselves for the challenge later."
Tim: "Oh, okay."

Iossibi arrives and starts at
3: 25 in the afretnoon.
Katie, Tim, Keindra and Thorton come to compete.
While Maria, Logan and Izzy sit out at camp.
Keindra: "Oh *%@^, this is an eating challenge, I am gonna kill Logan when i get back."
and then the challenge begins.


Katie: "Gack, I hate meat! Espically cooking it!"

















































Hours later:
Katie: "Oh I am sooo fulll!"
Keindra: "Push through it girlll!"



After another few hours Tim and Thorton finish their plates.
After another hour Katie and Keindra finish their last hotdogs.
Iossibi began at 3:25 in the afternoon
They finished at 10:00 at night
Iossibi took a total of 7 hours and fifteen minutes to finish the challenge.
They lost to Rhyvella.
Iossibi camp Early morning 13-

All: "Were back and were all feeling fat! Well we are fat."
Maria: "Did you guys win?"
Keindra:"No, maybe because we ate RIGHT BEFORE WE LEFT!"
Logan: "So, i feel sorry about telling you guys to eat before you left but no hard feelings right?"
Thorton: "Yeah its okay. Its really no big deal, I weighed 700 pounds for my movie Steve: The American Sumo."
Logan: "Uh, well thats good then..., your really into this acting stuff arent you?"
Tim: "UH, duhhh, its only my whole life!"





























Logan: "Anyways, is it still going to be Izzy?"
Thorton: "I dont really know I think it should be Maria, shes not so good either."
Logan: "I will go check with someone then..."

Katie: "Why do I not look any fatter? I dont know, i just have a good metabolism, unlike Thorton, ha."
Logan: "So Keindra are we still voting out Izzy?"
Keindra: "Of Course."
Logan: "Ok, thats all I needed to know."

Maria: "So now who are we voting for?"
Izzy: "I think it should be Logan, he didnt go do the challenge today, it is kinda his fault we lost too, he convinced them to eat before the left so he kinda dug his own grave."
Maria: "Yeah if it wasnt for him then we'd probably have won again."

Maria: "Voting off Logan is good enogh for me."
Iossibi later day 13-

Katie: "So Logan, Keindra said it would be Izzy?"
Logan: "Yeah, thats what she said."
Katie: "Good, I cant wait to not see that funky hair!"

Logans thoughts: I need to talk with the guys.
Logan: "C'mon, guys your way too fat, lets go workout at that challenge place..."
Tim: "Woohoo!"

Logan: Guys, I really just brought you here to ask who your all voting for, I think I am voting for Izzy.



Thorton: Well I am definatly voting for Maria, shes terrible, shes not smart or strong and I cannot think of a time when she helped to win a challenge.


Tim: "Awe, I really like Maria. Shes sweet. Im going to vote for Izzy."
Logan: "Well I dont see keeping either of them as an advantage so I will just have to see what happens later."
Katie: "What do you think girl? Who should it be?"























Keindra: "Maria. She has too many friends. Shes sneaky too. I never really hear her talk, which is a good thing. She likes to lie low just like Ernie did and look where that got him, its gonna have to be Maria."

Katie: "Ok, Maria is gone!"
Iossisbis second tribal council-
























At tribal, Maria and Izzy both vote for Logan.
Keindra, Thorton and Katie all vote for Maria.

and Logan and Tim both vote for Izzy.

The votes read 2 Logan, 2 Izzy and 3 Maria.
Maria is voted out.
Marias thoughts: Wow, i dont even know how i was voted out, i havent even done anything.


Keindra: "HAHA!"
With 10 Sims left, what will happen next time on Sim Survivor?

No comments:

Post a Comment