Friday, December 17, 2010

Sim Survivor 2:
Episode 9





















Last time on Sim Survivor, Iossisbi and Rhyvella merged into 1 new tribe, Rhyossisbi!

And after Keindra gave up a challenge for the safty of a new friend, Neonina,





















Katie got heated with Keindra.

And Katie started to think about making a move against her alliance.






But Kaplan had other plans and fought with most of the tribe so he would be the one saying goodbye.









And it worked, Kaplan was voted out.







With 7 sims left:

Katie Hart by pocodez, Keindra Hickman by mangakagirl, Neonina Colourful by jps0228, Tim Bayne by rockbelly929, Logan McAllister by trancerocker08, Thorton Wheeler by ncisGibbs02, and Tazyeko Satacho by 13cek,

What will happen next?




Night 17:

Tazyeko: "Wer here I am, the rast man of my arriance. Kapran was voted out and he reft me here arone. What am I going to do, werr im just going to just go about my way, fish, read and keep coor and maybe I can rast ronger."



"Kapran tord me to watch the stars."

"WHAT WAS DAT? It looked rike a shoothing star, it was so fast! Armost rike a spaceship, now what did Kapran want me to see?"










Day 18

Katie: "Hey listen, your my good friend. Ive been having problems with Keindra. And I was just wondering if the time came, could I work with you?"

Logan: "Of course Katie, were good, you dont have to worry, if someone mentions your name, ill tell you. I got your back, just like yo got mine."

Katie: "Thanks Logan, I knew you were cool."










































Challenge 9: Water Wait. In this simple challenge, sims stand on their platfirm and wait until everyone else falls in the water. All that you nedd to win is enoughdetermination, and enough sleep.





























12 noon Challenge begins

2:24 pm:

Tim: " O man, I shouldve ate before I came."

















3:16 pm:

Tim: "Im
getting down, i need to eat."



















3:16
Neonina thinks: Well im gonna be here awhile. One just stepped down, whooo! I hope I can make it closer to the million dollars.









3:20
Tim is the first sim out, he enjoys a radish.




















4:41
Logan: "Ugh, SOOOO hungry!"
Logan misteps and looses his blance.
And falls into the water.


























5:19
Tazyeko steps down.



















6:06
Neonina looses her balance.














And takes a big fall into the pool.














































Neonina: "NOO, Dammit!"




























The last sims left are Keindra, Thorton and Katie.
Keindra thoughts: Im gonna win this challenge, Thorton and Katie are no competition.

















7:30
Thorton: Man im getting tired...




















8:52
Thorton: 1 sheep, 2 sheeeep..., 3-3 sheeeeeep

















9:09
Katie: Thortons gonna go any second now, and im getting tired too, what am i gonna do?











9:41
Thorton steps down..





















and Throton passed out.































Kaite: Im in a tough spot, beating Keindra wont prove anything. In fact it will probably only make her mad.





























9:59
Katie steps down.


Keindra is the winner!
Day 19:
Early morining Rhyossisbi.





















Keindra: "I just figured while everyone sleeps, id go for a run and work on improving my skills."

Later that day.
Tazyeko: "So Katie, I tink your good girr. Wuord you herp me?"
Katie: "Yeah Taz, and i was kinda helping youd hepl me. Listen, i dont really like Neonina, and all you have to do to stay longer in the game is to vote for her tomorrow."
Tazyeko: "Rerry? Tat easy? Good, I dont rike Neonina either."
Katie: "Yeah dont worry Taz, i can get the rest to veote her out."
























Katie: "I cant wait to see the look on her stupid little face, that brat wont see it comming."
Tazyeko: "Werr, as rong as im not voted out, tank you Katie"






















Katie: " At the rate this is going, Neonina will be gone tomorrow night. So far me, Taz and Logan are voting for her, nothing better mess this up!"
Neonina: "So Keindra, tonight is Tazyeko right?"
Keindra: "Yeah, sounds good."
Neonina: "Good, I cant wait to se him go, He has voted out my alliance, and now its is turn to pay. I am so glad you teamed up with me."
Keindra: "Me too, now I guess I gotta go tell Katie."









Tazyeko: "I tink I am in a very good spot. Maybe Neonina and Keindra wan to get rid of me but as long as Katie is with me tan I tink I will make it another round"




Logan: "I am embarresed to say this but I dont really know who I want to get rid of tonight. What do you guys think?"
Tim: "I want to vote off Tazzy, yeah, hes cool and all but hes old and he really smells like old fart."

Thorton: "Well Taz reminds me of a crazy chinese scientist. Like the one played by Jackie Chan in one of my movies 'The Robot Buffalo' in which I play a buffalo wrangler named Jose. Its an extremely complicated storyline but in the end The scientist is my evil father, and we have to get along. Anyway, I want to vote him out because evil scientists are never any good."
Logan: "Uhh?"
Tim: "Sounds good, Tazzy it is!"






















Keindra: "Hey Katie, I wanna talk."
Katie: "What doya want?"














Keindra: "Listen Katie, I know you gave up the challenge for me becuase you knew I was going home if I didnt win and I wanted to thank you. We were, ARE, really good friends and I want to go to the finals with you and not Neonina."
Katie:"That means alot, and I missed you Keindra and I know your too smart to work against you, so I am glad you want to work with me again."





















Keindra: "You are one smart cookie, no wonder you and I work so good together."
Katie: "So were friends again?"
Keindra: "Yeah, I am glad we had this talk."
Keindra: "I am so glad to have her back on my side. Will I take her to the end? I dont know, if Neonina proves more loyal than I will take her, if not then i will take Katie. That whole talk, that was strategizing. In real life I wouldve beat her up for argueing with me liek she did that other day, you dont mess with Keindra Hickman! All she is right now is a number, not a friend."

























Katie: "Ugh, if I could only cut my tongue out. She is so terrible did you hear her? 'I know you gave up the challenge for my safety', wrong Keindra, WRONG! You are so full of yourself and you dont even realize it. Your gonna be real shocked when you dont win this game."
Night 19 Rhyossisbi










Day 20
Logan: "Were nearing the end, only 7 of us left. I am trying to plan out all of this in my head and I dont know if I can make it to the end. Those girls are strong and I think we need Tazyeko in our allaince if we want to beat those girls. But my alliance wants to vote him off, I dont know what to do."
Keindra: "So Katie, tonight we decided were voting off Tazyeko, good?"
Katie: "Uhhh"

Keindra: "Good, we vote off the old man and next Logan, after that we will have complete contol of the game."
Neonina: "Isnt her plan perfect?"

Kaite: "Oh I am so screwed. I think Keindra is purposely targeting the other guys I am friends with just to see if I will be loyal to her. I promised Tazyeko safety and I havent even talked to Logan in awhile but I promised him that I will work with him too. I am in a tight spot, I cannot riun Keindra trust again or it will be me or Logan next but I cant hurt Tazyeko, oh, what will I do?"

Thorton: "So tonight is Taz?"
Logan: "You know what no, were not gonna vote out Taz becuase he smells or because he reminds you of Jackied Chan. WE should vote out with reason, and I think we should vote out Neonina!"




Thorton: "Logan, I reallly think you need to reconsider, because Tim and I are going to vote out Jackie Chan, and if you vote for Neonina all by yourself you are gonna look pretty dumb."
Tim: "Yeah C'mon Logan we already decided on Jackie Chan."
Logan: "ARRG! Ok your right! We have to work together and if you want to vote him out tonight then fine!"























Tazyeko: "So Katie wats te verdict?"
Katie: "Dont worry Taz, uh, just vote for Neonina like I said, it'll be alright."


















Tazyeko: "Ok, I trust you!"
Katie: "Thanks, yeah and um listen, Neonina wants you out really bad, you just gotta hope that she didnt change the otehr guys' minds, but no matter wwhat happens rememberm you got a friend in me."
Tazyeko: "Thanks! O and yah like Toy Story, I Rove dat movie!"












Tazyeko: "I jut hope dat i put my fate in da right persons hands. I dont wanna go home tonight. I stirr didnt even get to say "Hi MOM!" On da cameras. Werr better do so now just in case. "Hi Yushimagato!"

Tribal Council-
The jury, Izzy Love, Mint Choco-Chip and Kaplan.
Izzy: "Uh no, Kaplan never came, we dont know where he went, Mint and I think he....died."
Well thats not good news...
Mint thinks: That little brat Neonina doesnt have immunity, maybe she will go home tonight, please dont let it be Tazyeko...



Logan, Thorton and Tim vote for Tazyeko.




















Neonina and Keindra also vote for Tazyeko.

















And even Katie Hart votes for Tazyeko.



Tazyeko votes for Neonina.


























But as the votes read 6 Tazyeko to 1 Neonina, Tazyeko is voted out.




















Tazyeko: "I tought I prayed a fair game, but stupid Neonina beat me out. Good ruck to te rest except for Neonina."
With 6 Sims left we draw ever closer to the finale of Sim Survivor 2. Who will be the last sim left?

No comments:

Post a Comment